Campsite #1 thru #42 $22.00 each/night
Horse $10.00 each/night
Bunk House - Sleeps 4-6 $ 65.00/night
* Bunk House includes 2 queen beds, 1 Futon - must bring own linens
* Bunk House includes Microwave, Coffee Pot, A/C and Oil Heater
* Additional $10/person over 6 people in Bunk House
Stall Stripping - (Must Notify at check-in) - $20.00/stall
Ice - $ 3.00
Firewood - prices vary when available
Shavings - prices vary
T-Shirts - $ 18.00
Hats - $ 15.00
Long Sleeve T-Shirts - $ 25.00
Sweatshirts - $ 35.00
** We do have some picket lines that are permanent by barn however if you prefer to picket close to your trailer please bring your own lines.
1. Please DO NOT unload horses without proof of NEGATIVE coggins.
2. One horse trailer and 2 vehicles allowed per site.
3. Four people and 4 horses maximum per site. Extras at a charge.
4. Please DO NOT tie horses to anything besides hitching post.
5. Please no running or gaiting horses through camp, any damages
are your responsibility to campground and/or barn.
6. Check out time is 12:00pm CST.
7. Pets are NOT allowed in shower house.
8. Pets must have rabies vaccine and be on leash at all times in camp.
If you unleash your pet in the park you do so at your own risk.
9. No fireworks.
10. DO NOT leave campfires unattended.
11. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Food must be stored in a manner that makes it inaccessible to
wildlife. WE DO HAVE BEARS!!!
13. Please use wash area to wash horses.
14. All manure and hay must be cleaned up and placed in manure
pits. This includes stalls, pickett lines and hitching posts.
Please take all unused hay with you.
15. Please place all hay strings in garbage cans.
16. Please place all trash in garbage bags and take to the dumpster.
17. No underage drinking.
18. Campground quiet hours are from 11:00pm - 5:00am.
19. All other state and federal laws and regulations apply.
20. There is additional charge for the need of 50 amp service.
TN state law for alcohol consumption is 21 years of age. If found in violation person
and/or persons will be subject to prosecution under TN state law.
Tennessee - Warning - Under Tennessee Law, an equine professional is not liable for an
injury or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of
equine activites, pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20.
Provided at the campground
shower house (3 showers & stalls - each side)
phone (local & phone card)
We currently have 42 sites with water and electricity hook-ups
Easily accessible dump stations.
Many campsites can accommodate up to 50ft. long trailers.
Tie-sites at campsite.
Covered barn stalls.
Many tent areas available.
Men's & Women's bathrooms/shower house.
Three different trail heads connecting to campground.
Provided at each campsite
water and electric hookups