top of page
You will check in and check out here at the shop, located next to the bath house. If you are needing hay, firewood, or have any general questions you can usually find us close to here.
Men's and women's restrooms, three showers and three stalls in each. Here you will find trail maps, a vending machine for soda and water, ice and a few sweet treats for a small fee. There are a few trash cans around, we do collect trash bags set out in the morning. Any other trash please keep in a secure location, WE DO HAVE BEARS.
Each one of our 42 camp sites feature water and electric hook up 8 sites with full hook up, easily accessible community dump site, a hitching post, picnic table and a fire ring. Firewood is available upon request, please provide 24 hr notice for all firewood requests.
We have 3 bunkhouses available to rent they accommodate up to 6 people and have 2 queen beds. They are $65.00 a night. Each bunkhouse includes a mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, AC and heater. There is also a fire ring, picnic table and grill outside.
Campsite - electric and water $25.00 each/night
Campsite - full hookup $30.00 each/night
Horse $10.00 each/night
Cabins - sleeps 4-6 $ 65.00/night
* Cabins includes 2 queen beds.
* Cabins includes small frig, microwave, coffee pot, A/C and heater.
* Cabins have no running water but bathhouse is close.
* Additional $10/person over 6 people in Bunk House.
Stall Stripping - (Must Notify at check-in) - $20.00/stall
Ice - $ 3.00
Firewood - prices vary when available
Shavings - prices vary
T-Shirts - $ 15.00
Hats - $ 15.00
Long Sleeve T-Shirts - $ 25.00
Sweatshirts - $ 35.00
** We do have some picket lines that are permanent by barn however if you prefer to picket close to your trailer please bring your own lines.
1. Please DO NOT unload horses without proof of NEGATIVE coggins.
2. One horse trailer and 2 vehicles allowed per site.
3. Four people and 4 horses maximum per site. Extras at a charge.
4. Please DO NOT tie horses to anything besides hitching post.
5. Please no running or gaiting horses through camp, any damages
are your responsibility to campground and/or barn.
6. Check out time is 12:00pm CST.
7. Pets are NOT allowed in shower house.
8. Pets must have rabies vaccine.
9. No fireworks.
10. DO NOT leave campfires unattended.
11. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Food must be stored in a manner that makes it inaccessible to
wildlife. WE DO HAVE BEARS!!!
13. Please use wash area to wash horses.
14. All manure and hay must be cleaned up and placed in manure
pits. This includes stalls, picket lines and hitching posts.
15. Please place all hay strings in garbage cans.
16. Please place all trash in garbage bags and we will pick it up.
17. No underage drinking.
18. Campground quiet hours are from 11:00pm - 5:00am.
19. All other state and federal laws and regulations apply.
20. The camp operates on central time but we are in both time zones.
TN state law for alcohol consumption is 21 years of age. If found in violation person
and/or persons will be subject to prosecution under TN state law.
Tennessee - Warning - Under Tennessee Law, an equine professional is not liable for an
injury or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of
equine activates, pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20.
bottom of page