Campsite - electric and water $22.00 each/night
Campsite - full hookup $27.00 each/night
Horse $10.00 each/night
Cabins - sleeps 4-6 $ 65.00/night
* Cabins includes 2 queen beds.
* Cabins includes small frig, microwave, coffee pot, A/C and heater.
* Cabins have no running water but bathhouse is close.
* Additional $10/person over 6 people in Bunk House.
Stall Stripping - (Must Notify at check-in) - $20.00/stall
Ice - $ 3.00
Firewood - prices vary when available
Shavings - prices vary
T-Shirts - $ 15.00
Hats - $ 15.00
Long Sleeve T-Shirts - $ 25.00
Sweatshirts - $ 35.00
** We do have some picket lines that are permanent by barn however if you prefer to picket close to your trailer please bring your own lines.
1. Please DO NOT unload horses without proof of NEGATIVE coggins.
2. One horse trailer and 2 vehicles allowed per site.
3. Four people and 4 horses maximum per site. Extras at a charge.
4. Please DO NOT tie horses to anything besides hitching post.
5. Please no running or gaiting horses through camp, any damages
are your responsibility to campground and/or barn.
6. Check out time is 12:00pm CST.
7. Pets are NOT allowed in shower house.
8. Pets must have rabies vaccine.
9. No fireworks.
10. DO NOT leave campfires unattended.
11. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Food must be stored in a manner that makes it inaccessible to
wildlife. WE DO HAVE BEARS!!!
13. Please use wash area to wash horses.
14. All manure and hay must be cleaned up and placed in manure
pits. This includes stalls, picket lines and hitching posts.
15. Please place all hay strings in garbage cans.
16. Please place all trash in garbage bags and we will pick it up.
17. No underage drinking.
18. Campground quiet hours are from 11:00pm - 5:00am.
19. All other state and federal laws and regulations apply.
20. The camp operates on central time but we are in both time zones.
TN state law for alcohol consumption is 21 years of age. If found in violation person
and/or persons will be subject to prosecution under TN state law.
Tennessee - Warning - Under Tennessee Law, an equine professional is not liable for an
injury or death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of
equine activates, pursuant to Tennessee Code Annotated, title 44, chapter 20.
We currently have 42 sites with water and electricity hook-ups
Easily accessible dump stations.
Many campsites can accommodate up to 50ft. long trailers.
Tie-sites at campsite.
Covered barn stalls.
Many tent areas available.
Men's & Women's bathrooms/shower house.
Three different trail heads connecting to campground.
Provided at the campground
shower house (3 showers & stalls - each side)
phone (local & phone card)
Provided at each campsite
water and electric hookups